now for the exercise

well seeing it is my new year this month I am starting the exercise thing. Now I haven't done exercise for 2 years (oh my lord did I say that out loud) when i write it down I realise how ridiculous it is. I don't count exercise as the dash for the tube or the train. In fairness to myself as I live in London without a car I do plenty of walking....
but nothing that really raises my hearbeat. Commuting killed my exercise or even thoughts and so now that commuting is off the hobby list, exercise is coming on to it. I have 4 months of membership and I crazily I have committed to going 20 times in 8 weeks as a jump start. My main aim at the moment is just to get back into exercise and to super charge my life out of the remains of the Jan blues. Eventually and ultimately I would like my jeans to be a little less tight and loss the Christmas Goose I am carrying around but that is all secondary really.

So tomorrow I am off to the gym near work before hand and then a quick walk to work. In the summer I plan to be brave and try cycling to work and so a little fitness will help with the crazy plan. Then I may swap the gym for a cute and love bicycle with a basket!

Image: Victorian ladt dressed for exercise - thanks to lovedaylemon on flickr for the photo check out her photostream for more victorian images.

ps. I may even take the zumi for some silliness and entertainment not to take pictures of the people but hopefully there will be some other moments to capture

0 comments:

Post a Comment