Monday magic


PICT0435 - beauty in the shadows taken by the zumi at Blarney castle
Originally uploaded by amandajaynecarmichael from flickr

i am not one for Mondays and I am particularly growling in the early mornings but somehow today I got up and went to the gym before work (Though I do think the boy has a few scars from it.) I was disciplined because I was meant to be having a personal training session at 7am. The personal trainer never did turn up but I just did a workout and reflected that I can actually manage to do this. I enjoy being at my desk about to start my day job having already done something great for myself. I even stepped on the scales to get a reality check while I was there, it wasn't pretty and amazingly I am not in my usual craziness about it I am calm and it gives me more resolve to be committed to going back to my healthy habits and adding in some exercise. Somehow in the shadows on a grey and dreary Monday morning in London I have found some magic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment