love for the 3 day weekend

this long weekend has been a respite from the world of work and crazy long life sapping hours. I have had fun with friends, spoken to my peeps in Aus, visited the tate to see Richard Long, slept, eaten too much good food, watched amazing dinosaurs, read the paper and spent many hours creating. I feel full again and a sense calm has returned, hopefully I won't return to my grumpy self that has visited in the last little while. I even have a tidy and organised studio that is open to million creative possibilities, this excites me greatly.

i have spent many hours this weekend exploring my digital tablet and photoshop and making images electronically it has been very satisfying manipulating my own drawings, sketches and photographs and bringing them together.

included is an image that has come from a head on collision with an issue that is bothering me at the moment, babies and people talking to me about it. I know something is up for me about it not sure what it is yet but I created an image that starts to explore it. The burning stuff is in my unconscious waiting to spill out so I have given it a place to do it. I don't know what it means it just is.




the 3 days are over, so back to work and my day job
x

0 comments:

Post a Comment