5 mins until the train

argh, it is pre 6am not a good time for me. Off to catch train to Bristol and Cardiff today for my day job. The trusty Diana is coming with, so some possible great accidents will happen and I may get an exciting photo. I have given in my first film to be developed and I am very excited to pick it up on Thursday. Back to the days of waiting for your photos. I have no idea what they are going to look like I just hope for one reasonably interesting photo.

it has been big times, I have also started my fine arts course at City lit. So on Sat from 10-5pm I was life drawing. It was most excellent and I was super exhausted. It is going to be interesting to learn and keep gorwing and to see what comes from it. It is going to be lovely to have a sense of community and see people every week for a long period of time, there is 4 people in the course I already knew from Drawing Continued, it was lovely to know some faces.

fingers crossed I hear the results from my sister's tests today as well. What a big roller coaster. Better go, 20mins to be out the door.

0 comments:

Post a Comment