beautiful photos of old Japan


the grace of the internet has delivered unto me a most beautiful photo stream on flickr with 1000's of vintage Japanese photos. This stream needs to be seen to be believed it is that of Okinawa Soba.

such an amazing collection of photos that are super inspiring with CC Creative Commons for those inspired to use them in art. There are lots of interesting comments and almost debate on flickr about the photos and the social commentary that Okinawa Soba adds. (I dare you to read his full profile. So real honest, so long and in a very lovely human way inspiring).



there is something about Japan I have always loved and I had never even seen anything as breathtaking as these photos. Not sure how or if ever they will become part of my art but I feel blessed to have discovered them, so much so I needed to share them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment