Magic in the land of Toblerone



From My Geneva Sketches

My visit to Geneva was such a delight on so many levels. The sun was bright, the air fresh and smelling the salt water reminded me of home.  Lawrence (the boy) played a fab Cat in Honk a musical based on the Ugly Duckling I still have the tunes running in my head.  It was a pleasure to see Lawrence on stage creating his magic and having lots of fun.  I met lovely people he worked with and it was great to share some Verve Clicquot and celebrate on Saturday night.

On another level I enjoyed spending 2 days sketching for the pure pleasure of it and for no other reason.  Geneva is a lovely place to walk around with many pretty buildings, parks and of course the lake. I was supported well in this process by eating excellent raspberries and some Swiss chocolate.  


0 comments:

Post a Comment