finishing a sketchbook




To celebrate another of my Geneva sketches above.

At the end of my Geneva weekend, I had the wonderful achievement of finishing a sketchbook (it has taken 1 year). I feel very satisfied that the pages are full of good and bad ideas, drawings, scribbles, words.  I have completed it!!! Not backed out halfway through and started a fresh again later, this is becoming a new habit of mine and I am throughly enjoying it. Completing and finishing personally important projects, this is usually something I only do great at when it comes to work and study.  I am not in such a rush anymore or desperate to break free and on to the new and better ideas, fresh books where I can start again. It is so exciting and a relief that I don't need stuff and things to be so perfect.  

If my memory serves me correctly this will be the first journal of any sort that I have actually completed, and I have started many good looking and lovely blank paged books over years.

Yeah for me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment