trained - my first animation

This little project has been a long time in the making. I don't even think my little project shows the hours and hours of work, but it is has been finished and I am putting it out and into the world.

Trained is my first attempt at animation, the idea grew from the sketches I had been making when commuting on the tube. Made in AfterEffects I spent many hours trying to work the whole thing out and making a mess of things. I have learnt many lessons some that seem small but give you hours of headaches - like how important it is that sketches/drawings are all done with exactly the same pen.

My obsession beyond reason with the tube continues even as a struggle to understand anything about why and what I am doing.

I just love making.



Trained from Amanda Carmichael on Vimeo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment