yes-no I don't do these sort of images



as some would say having an issue get a tissue.... and this one is taking up more than the tissue. This is the mixed media image I made on Sunday. It works and I am pleasantly surprised by it. It includes some etching prints on tissue paper from last year, incorporates my newly discovered technique of printing with images from the inkjet printer with gel medium, along with painting and drawing. Everything I love really, it was great fun to do. But part of me doesn't want these images to work I want my other my considered, planned paintings that feel heavier with meaning to come together in this way. This feels light and airy and light with purpose and meaning.

This isn't pleasing me, it is troubling me, hence my issue.

0 comments:

Post a Comment