bicycle made for fun













Well I have a new love my Pashley bicycle. I am now riding to and from work and having a ball. It is the most beautiful bicycle and super easy and fun to ride. I would never imagined me saying that. Due to new form of transportation I am inspired by London once more with all the new discoveries by pedal power (snapshot from weekend adventure above).

This bike is giving me so much joy it is almost illegal. I always dreamed of riding to my own business in Sydney on a bicycle with a basket. Well I haven't made the Sydney and business part happen but now I have the bicycle with basket. So officially one part of the dream has come true.

Sadly I have realised I am not on the tube to do my sketches that have inspired much of my sketchbooks in the last 12 months, it is weird when you realise making a dream happen costs you something. The boy has suggested that I ride tube occasionally to make art, but I am taking it as a sign right now and really how can I imagine riding the bicycle in the shitty wet months of January. So I am sure there will be tube time all too soon.

So I am making the most of the bicycle and how it brings me so much joy just like when i was a child and first learnt to ride a bike!

xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment