sewing my way out of the blues




saturday i got hit by the blues truck, I felt it coming for a little while but yesterday I was smack bang in the blues. It was the sadness that hits you for no particular reason in a way that takes your breath away. It was one of those wrenching moments where I feel my most lonely in London where I want my peeps, Sydney feels the furthest place in the globe (well it is almost). So I went into my creative den to paint but actually found myself sewing. Taking some old clothing and doing some cutting and stitching which has led to a revamped cardigan and an old t-shirt getting stitched. The tee is still a work in progress and for the first time ever the splendidly imperfect girl is being stitched. A little bit of needle magic a lovely Sunday with the boy eating cheesecake and visiting my dream business and I am climbing my way out of the blues.

0 comments:

Post a Comment