new beginnings, being so brand new

what i love about new jobs, new years and new things is that you have an opportunity to be so brand new. The opportunity to be conscious to make decisions with a little less sureness with an extra moment of space to do it differently or in a new way. Yesterday I did the first day at my fab new place of work and I want to embrace this opportunity. I am making more space for breathing and in those breathes I am hoping to be able to reach for those new spaces. A few moments during the day I did go into some mild panic as I felt the over riding responsibility to sort it all out straight away, my over responsibility kicks in which is super ridiculous as it is before I even officially start. This is a old habit, a deep wiring in my brain and I am going to create some new paths.

i have a deeply held and treasured belief that we all have the opportunity to change, not that it is easy. I do believe we can have a big impact on our life and the way in grows and changes if we keep conscious. Some habits will be a lifetime challenge, life might throw us million of reasons not to be different, or fortune may fall far from our path and yet we still have the power to enjoy and the great life we do have.

i love reading the research about brain stuff where studies are done and how we can change and grow new paths, it is great evidence for me. Reflecting of newness and and opportunity I guess that is why I love change. Somehow I was given the most incredible gift the voice that says I will be OK no matter what happens and if I try I can make a difference. It far from means that I haven't seen horrible things or had a perfect life because that is far from my experience but somehow I have come out with a precious gift.

0 comments:

Post a Comment