where have i been?

i have only small pathetic human excuses for not writing on my blog. I am determined to break the drought push through my procrastination to do something I enjoy. When procrastination takes over on certain aspects of my life I am always shocked how powerful it can be, how it can keep me away from fun aspects of my life.


life lately has been full of many funs things and a few lows. I have been shoving art in all the crevices of my life, the sketchbook has a life at the moment so full it will soon be impossible to close. In the evening I do some making, something even int he morning, hours on the weekend then art school and an exhibition and my life feels wonderful and brimming with it.

life in general has been:
*Beautiful autumn, see my little experiment above with my Diana F+ and slide film.
*Filling my sketchbook with tube pictures and crazy experimental variations
*Going to art school
*Drinking lots of coffee(nothing unusual about this)
*Spending a lovely weekend with Karen
*Dreaming of new world and new options for the work I want to do
*Going 'live' at my day job with my project
*Seeing Anish Kapoor, John Baldessari, Futurism, new hang of Tate Modern
*Fun photo adventure day with Paul, Jasper and Lawrence - must do this more!
*Visiting the lovely new Anthropologie store
*Drinking Starbucks Red Cups (Christmas drinks are always good and I don't care what you say - Toffee Nut Latte, Dark Cherry Mocha, Gingerbread Latte)
*Wishing for the people I love to have their dreams come true, well at least a few baby steps towards them
*Discovering my new fav sushi place

I promise I will be back real soon.
x

0 comments:

Post a Comment