a new friend

oh I have a new friend and it is very exciting. All the way from America(well designed in Japan, made in China and sold in the USA) it is the Zumi camera. A crazy little white camera with a bumble bee. Purchased from photojojo a great website for all photography fans. I discovered this delight on Karen Michel's blog with this photo

It is a digital version of the lomography concept. It had me at hello and within an hour of the battery being slipped in I have snapped 100 crazy distorted photos and a video on the tube. Beware I have another way to make images and it is crazy and splendidly imperfect and not so expensive with the printing. I even what photos of me with the camera, ok I know I am now scary.


UPDATE: The boy is not a fan at all of this crazy little camera but true love listens to no one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment