If money wasn't an issue

I have list that helps me focus on what I really want when I don't limit myself to the practicalities of working and earning money to pay for life. I do need this list as often even when a great thing maybe about to happen I can opt for the safe option, I am so conditioned to give in or compromise, not to anyone in particular just life and the world. That voice kicks in of be sensible, be practical la la la la and on and on. So I am delighted to say that in the last few weeks that a few items have been ticked sometimes in rebellion to my own reluctance, so much that in the last few days I have felt a little overwhelmed with the goodness. I need to find new places for all the greatness. So strange really that when you receive what you truly want it can be a challenge in itself.

Thank you world for persevering even when I would find it easier to walk away.

0 comments:

Post a Comment