Back to my life

During past months it was like I disappeared into a world of work, sick, and recovery. Luckily I have made it to the other side and after an awesome holiday to NYC and San Francisco I have been plotting my way back to art and studio world.

Recent activities to remind myself of good stuff:
- Ellen Gallagher at the Tate Modern
- Narelle Jubelin at Marlborough Contemporary
- Rachel Whiteread at Gagosian
- Open studios at Park Studios
- Souzou at the Wellcome 
- Seeing Aga's MA grad show at St Martins
- drawing on a rooftop terrace with great friends that I studied with
.....and of course back in the studio
oh and awesome dinner at Dishoom.



It has got me front and centre back into what I need to be doing and so I will also be trying to be blogging in a new and different way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment