learning & and searching





if you know me well or a little, you will know I do a lot of courses. I do love to learn and it feeds me form the inside out. Currently on the timetable I am continuing my Fine Arts (2 year part time course) undertaking a 10 week After Effects animation course plus on online course Flying Lessons:Tips and Tricks for to Help Your Creative Business Soar with Kelly Rae Roberts.


I love learning, especially creative things and making. Part of me hopes one day I will make something and I will know it is the thing I want to continue and make for infinity. But I am the sort of person who if they could would have 15 careers I just love learning and discovery and growing.

Part of it comes from having the finances to do courses which wasn't really an option when I was younger. I give to my whims I do a lot of crazy things but somehow in my values I believe in learning like others believe in religion. Education is the way out for everyone, the way to create yourself and your dreams.

Sometimes I have great doubt, today is one of those days my fear is present. Questioning all the different things that I have done, all the investment of time and money I have spent on courses, and I still struggle with knowing what I want to be, today it is all nibbling away at me. I am a seeker but when will it be enough? Don't I want to become a master at something????

My fears laid bare, what will this all build to be? This leads to my penultimate question that plagues me often, What Should I do with My Life?




0 comments:

Post a Comment